Small Character non-porous inkjet marking
EVOLUTION SC is a true small character ink jet printer that utilizes Hewlett Packard ink jet technology to create a budget printing system.
The ink used in this system has been formulated for use on non-porous substrates including litho-graphically printed cartons, metals, plastics and a variety of overwrap films.
- Large printing on outer glossy cartons
- 3mm use-by date printing on film in form-fill-seal machine
- 6mm batch-code printing on LDPE bags passing on conveyor
- Best Before date printing on bottles
- Best before printing on caps (from top)
The Evolution small character inkjet printing system can print messages on 1-2 lines (Evolution-1) or 1-4 lines (Evolution-2).
Installation is simple for this small package, with a flex-mount bracket for angled printing, or a breakaway bracket to avoid mis-aligned cartons jamming the line.
Many more options are available, including additional printheads, floorstands, low-ink beacons, software upgrades (Evolution-1), external product detection and speed signal encoder wheels for variable-speed lines.