The jetStamp 990 is a small, compact Handheld Inkjet Printer that prints 1 or 2 lines of letters or numbers on a wide variety of products, including bottles, jars, cartons and pouches.
Operation is very simple. Program the code using the PCSet software and upload to the printer via bluetooth or USB cable. Select the desired code , hold the unit in place and press the inbuilt "print" button in the handle.
- Text, number, auto-date, auto-time and serial-number in a one or two-line configuration
- Adjustable character widths, max. 20 characters per line, max. print width 42 mm
- Simple menu selections with the user friendly LCD-display
- 25 messages stored in the stamp memory
- Custom texts or special functions can be stored
- Quickly adaptable to the changing demands of workplace organisation
How does the HandHeld inkjet work?
- Create your message on a computer and download it to the hand held stamp.
- Position the handheld stamp and press the trigger in the handle
- The mark is printed, with serial numbers incremented, times and dates updated.
What products can be printed?